Accommodation Of Desire - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I broke the dozen eggs
I bought a few weeks ago.
Only two of them are badly reddish.
My eyes are fixed on the good ones.
I forget to turn the stove on
As Eileen's face appeared
From the back side of my brain.
I sit there glancing at
The unmixed eggs;
Why are the reddish eggs
Comments about Accommodation Of Desire by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl