Acoustic Guitar - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Who is the guitar?
Who is the player?
One thing I am sure about
I never played with a
I do not even try!
So lady go and adjust yourself,
And check the oil if it needs
To be changed.
A musical chaos.
It comes to my feelings:
An acoustic guitar
Is like messaging the skin
Of a drum.
Tune into yourself
Than tune in me,
So we can
Starting from a primitive smiling ritual
To a civilized hungry angry love.
Comments about Acoustic Guitar by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl