Acute Sayings - Poem by Naveed Akram
Among the many acute sayings of my heart
The hardest heads have combined to produce them;
Ridiculous sayings are polite, well-looking
And blind for the worlds and the lords of adventure.
The exhibition strays far more than kindness,
Modern mania inhibits us in mighty worries;
Suggested actions involve the stewards of work,
Like the heart and its belongings, a sacred lot.
Every solid and gas may react to see the days
And the nights conserve the whole of existence;
Not in this city will negative actions take there
The pride of a generation, so polluted and polite.
Comments about Acute Sayings by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl