Adia Ii - Poem by Chris Stone
On the radio today I heard our song and remembered yesterday
Our history has been penned in tears, so many wasted years.
'... know I tried so hard to love you..'
'... believe me Adia..'
Comments about Adia Ii by Chris Stone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Chris Stone's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl