After The Night - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Your soul is unwilling to
Withdraw from your body:
Too scared to fly through
The endless tunnel of dark.
That unearthly noise is the
Kiss of death for anybody,
A ceaseless feud between
Demons and angels over an easy mark.
The light is perilous, it may
Induce a gene mutation.
Living in gloom is also gonna
Make you climb the wall.
Numb and confused,
Waiting at a hazardous intersection,
The ghost don't wanna give you up
And wishes it was a close call.
You got token values it's
Rather hard to part with.
Your heartbroken valentine
From the picture fades.
There's nobody who can you
Of the childish nightmares rid.
If you rewind your lifetape, you'll
Find that after the night comes Hades.
Comments about After The Night by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl