Against My Will - Poem by Abu Sufian
As I fall down in your heart's ocean,
as I go deeper,
I realize there is a little chance to get up.
There is hardly any intention to stop going down.
I fell in the deepest,
and now you're pulling me up,
Against my will.
Note: The poem got published in the anthology 'Apple Fruits of an Old Oak' (2016) from USA.
Comments about Against My Will by Abu Sufian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl