Agent Of Agony! - Poem by Debasish Mishra
It seems to me fully funny
That I have been the agent of agony;
The foolish foe of Fate, o yes,
Or the monument of madness.
My heart's beating, my breathing...
Or so as to say, just everything-
Parted & made me empty-hand,
Like a beach bereft of all its sand!
It was not easy to say 'Good-bye',
As if I was sleep & she the eye;
But look how cruel Fate plays....
And mortal hearts the outcome face....!
Comments about Agent Of Agony! by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda