Agree And Be Strong - Poem by Naveed Akram
Agree on the instants we recount,
Little amounts, little gains other than pride.
An authority made me mathematical,
With an angle of distaste, and any anger,
Understood by the wealth of the nation.
The summer smothered the view with light,
A sugary substance, light smells sweet.
The structure on this land of summers
Combines me and the rest of mankind.
But why are we so strong? What little strength
Is held in our hearts.
Comments about Agree And Be Strong by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl