Ale/Ac - Poem by Jonzo Bandwagoner
When in love, men of old
Visited taverns and drank a toast
To ladies, who (thank
When in love, men of new
Visit hardwares and drink
Mountain Dew; they buy an air conditioner
For their sweetheart when
When I love, will you too?
I’ll drink the ocean, we’ll move
To the moon (it’s colder there) .
I’ll even go shopping. Please just
Promise to be there with me…
You, girl, are my ale/ac.
Comments about Ale/Ac by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl