Edward Kofi Louis
Alexi - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Alexi, Alex, axe, Ali, ale!
A petty trader,
Living in an apartment;
With a friend,
And, with the peace of the mind.
The muse of life!
To do what is right and to move on;
For, we always need peace on this earth,
And, true love can change everything.
Comments about Alexi by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl