All Alone - Poem by sancheir lewis
Sitting all alone in a boxed room
looking at the walls locking in on me
looking like they are about to fall in and 'BOOM'
wondering what my life is going to be.
thinking to myself should i take that step out of the door
or maybe just sit here and cry for myself
'but what is there to life for' i should just lay here on this cold floor
i can't even call for help because i am all by myslef.: (
Comments about All Alone by sancheir lewis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl