All Are Slaves - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Thirst, hunger, lust and desire master me.
Fear, hatred, jealousy and anger dictate me.
Parents, pears and the mighty controlled me.
Yet I boast I’ve lived independently
Comments about All Are Slaves by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl