Child Is One’s Extension. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Roots and shoots are parts of a plant.
Leaves and flowers are their outgrowths.
Seeds are their fused extension.
Child, like seeds, is from you, not through you.
Comments about Child Is One’s Extension. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda