All I Wanna Be! ! - Poem by Shalia Robinson
All that I want to be is what is need of me.
It's what I can only see in the spritual.
That something that I want to be is not temporary
It last on forever and ever in an unforgetting sea
Why am I here?
To be all that I can be for it's on the inside.
So I dont give up on what God has for me.
Yes It's going to get hard and yes im going to face issues.
But it's not going to last long so keep your tissues.
For I can be able to then sing my song I am going to be all I can be.
I say it's inside of me all I have to do is let it reveal in thee.
Comments about All I Wanna Be! ! by Shalia Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda