Read Me - Poem by Shalia Robinson
Can you read me?
Can you picture what I can be?
In a book I am a character.
But I am also an actor.
My feelings can sometimes be read on my face.
Because it is to much to hide while take
And tell me is it me you can view or what is it that you see.
Comments about Read Me by Shalia Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl