All I Want Is A Little Love. - Poem by love poems
They say love has no limits,
I say neither does the pain.
They say love last forever,
I say so do the dreadful memeries.
They say love is the one thing missing,
I say so is the truth.
They say love will find me agien,
I say that may be true,
But it wont be the same,
Becuase its not you.
I dont want to love agien,
Dont want to feel the same,
Dont want to find another man,
Dont want to miss you,
Dont want to hold some other heart,
I just want you.
Comments about All I Want Is A Little Love. by love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl