Babatunde Aremu Poems
- Changed Destiny Nature orderly sets the sky Empowering sun ...
- Ink Is My Blood I am a poet. There is ink in my blood. I ...
- Generosity Open those tight fists Do not hold back Make ...
- Politicians They know the truth Yet they tricked the ...
- Best Woman Do not say I am biase There was a beautiful ...
- Beautiful Moon There are billions of stars in the sky There ...
- Mr Soldier Mr soldier is woken by the beagle Left, right he ...
Has Bachelor of Arts, History from the University of Lagos and Master in Managerial Psychology from the University of Ibadan. I have deep interest in writing because it helps me to pour out my inside thoughts and experiences. Poetry is a powerful way of expressing these.I love using Yoruba proverbs to drive my thoughts through.This will be seen in my work. Equally, my christian background and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Nature orderly sets the sky
Empowering sun as day king
And moon takes charge of nights
Stars are ordained as rays
All bringing joy to the world.
Alas! man came on board
Diluted light with darkness
Christened black as white
Turned the destiny of okro seed
Into a distasteful gall.
Man created his own world
Cololured the natural peace
With total confusion
Setting brothers against each other
Bringing bloodbaths and hues
Into once peaceful world