Amy Louise Kerswell
All My Life My Voice Hasn'T Been Heard - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I never felt the warmth of protection and love.
My voice has been stolen from a heart that was broken.
I've realised now that broken heart was mine.
My eyes have seen alright they have seen hurt.
And my heart has felt the pain.
If I spoke out I did'nt have a thing to gain.
All my life my screams have been locked away.
They have been kept deep down inside.
Now my screams are breaking free.
I've spoke of some abuse but not the lot.
I dont want it all to come free.
All my life I felt shame.
I honestly belived it was just a game.
A game without a name.
And all my life I will feel the shame and hurt.
Comments about All My Life My Voice Hasn'T Been Heard by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl