Amy Louise Kerswell
I Said - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
God Im hurt.
I said God Im hurt.
And god said I know.
I siad God I cry a lot.
And God said thats why I gave you tears.
I said God I get so damn depressed.
And God said thats why I gave you sunshine.
I sais God life is so hard.
And God said thats why I gave you loved ones.
I said God my Loved ones dead.
And God said I watched mine nailed to the cross.
I said God your loved one lives.
And God said so does yours.
I said God where are they?
And God said mine is on my right and yours is in the light.
I said God it hurts.
And God said I know
Comments about I Said by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl