Susan Alldred Lugton
Susan Alldred Lugton (1946 / Dunedin New Zealand)
Allowing Oneself To Love - Poem by Susan Alldred Lugton
That feeling emerging,
that gentle shift towards another.
A new knowing,
I am allowed to love.
Comments about Allowing Oneself To Love by Susan Alldred Lugton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Poem Edited: Wednesday, November 2, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl