Alone - Poem by Rachel Brewer
This feeling deep inside,
Of sorrow and of woe.
Is all here in me,
Because I miss you so.
Being away from home,
I miss the ones I love.
I only wish I didn’t feel this much,
Give me guidance from above.
It will all be well,
Just you wait and see.
I will be back home,
Home with thee.
The people I cannot bear to live without,
The people I want to be with forever.
And living in this world for so long I know,
There is only now, or never.
So I will spend all my time with you,
Until I have to be on my own.
I hope that day never comes,
Because I don’t want to be alone.
Comments about Alone by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl