Rachel Brewer Poems
- Where The Wild Things Are Do you want to know where the wild ...
- Heaven What happens to people in their last moments is what ...
- Am I Evil? Am I evil, For having these thoughts in my ...
- Beautiful Things The most beautiful things in life, Can ...
- Worst Day Since Yesterday Don’t get me wrong, Yesterday was...
- If You Really Want To Leave Don’t let me stop you, if you ...
- Pumpkin Patch I dare you to prance across the pumpkin patch, ...
I was born in Maidstone, (South East England) , along with my twin brother Matthew.I also have a dog called Rio!
I'm a footballer hoping to be a writer and I currently work for an underwriting company in London.
Most of my inspiration comes from songs and music, I love to get lost in movies and books and experience real people dealing with real situations and emotions.
I'm also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Brewer
Where The Wild Things Are
Do you want to know where the wild things are?
If you do, come with me now.
If you don’t, why are you here?
If you want to know where the wild things are,
I can take you there.
But you have to prepare yourself.
The place where the wild things are is dangerous,
You could realise your worst fears,
Or it could be the best place for you.
You won’t know until you go there,
Go to the one place on earth where,
Where the truly wild things are.