Bullet Proof - Poem by Rachel Brewer
You may think you can do anything.
You may think you’re the most powerful person in the world.
You may even think you can walk through fire,
But in the end,
You’ll always get burned.
You may think you can save the world single-handedly,
But I know you need help.
You need my help because otherwise,
Otherwise you will perish in the flames.
You may think you can do anything,
But you can’t.
You’re not bullet proof.
So don’t try to be.
Comments about Bullet Proof by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl