Alone - Poem by Matthew McKellar
Alone I sit and alone I sleep
No one beside me as I look out in the morning mist
Alone I write this poem and weep
No lover for me to hug and no lover for me to kiss
Alone I sit in this empty room
No one has a clue
will I be alone when I die?
will I be alone in an empty tomb?
I thought I would Find Love but there's no one to run to.
Alone I lay in bed
alone I cry
alone I sit and think these thoughts in my head
alone I sigh
whats this life for lest I try. -Matthew McKellar
Comments about Alone by Matthew McKellar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl