Poet of the River
Am I Awake? (Thought) - Poem by Poet of the River
Fall in to sleep,
fall in to a dream.
The things you seek,
are not what they seem.
So when you open your eyes,
are you awake?
are you still,
in a dream?
Comments about Am I Awake? (Thought) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl