Poet of the River
Finding Our Answers (Thought) - Poem by Poet of the River
The questions we have,
Are for answers UN given.
In search of these answers,
Mankind has been driven.
The knowledge unexplored,
For the answers we are continually excavating.
The confusion continually baiting,
The knowledge a constant must.
For us to find the answers,
And the answers to find us.
Comments about Finding Our Answers (Thought) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl