Am I Walking The Wrong Road This Morning? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Am I walking the wrong road this morning?
The easier the pleasanter road.
Shouldn’ I be riding the bus
To do my small business downtown?
The sun and the sky
And the world outdoors
And the light the light
All tell me,
“Walk on at your own pace, Old Man,
At your age
The pleasant road is the best one.”
Comments about Am I Walking The Wrong Road This Morning? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda