Amnesia Of The Heart - Poem by Melissa Ferrer
How does it feel
To know your loved
To know someone cares
Im not saying from up above
But from right here.
I once knew how it felt to be loved;
How it felt to be treated like you were special
How it felt to be cherished
Even though you were, tarnished, blemished.
I once had that special feeling
from my head down to my toes
Because when i got home
I'd always know
Someone would croon
I love you so.
But I've forgotten how the feeling goes.
Comments about Amnesia Of The Heart by Melissa Ferrer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl