David S Dennis
David S Dennis Poems
- (88) You Made Me Happy When I walked you home that ...
- (83) Damn Willing Dead headed Thunderstruck Lurching by ...
- (81) Nature Boy A busker on a unicycle Dances with the ...
- (78) The Lizard And The I...
- (99) To Those Who Pretend To... Seeking oblivion I ...
- (84) Secrets Packaged In ... The afterglow of a dying ...
- (77) So I'M A Homo Sapiens So I’m a homo sapiens sapiens A ...
A little deaf, past my prime but not yet dead.... ah drop' me a line and I'll tell you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David S Dennis
(88) You Made Me Happy
When I walked you home that night
The vibe was absolutely right
The sparks were flying left and right
Jesus I was happy
We talked and talked of this and that
Nothing more than vapid chat
I don’t remember what was said
More than words were talking
On and on we went like that
Playing off and bouncing back
So rare a thing to feel like that
You made me happy
Starry eyed and laughing
As we said good night and parted
And I floated helium hearted homeward
God you made me happy
That night when I went to bed
I couldn’t sleep my buzzing ...