An Away Message - Poem by Melissa Ferrer
God didnt promise
Days without Pain
Laughter without Sorrow
and Sun without Rain
But He did promise
Stregnth for the Day
Comfort for the Tears
and Light for the Way..
So at the moment i am not Here...
Im off enduring the pain the Laughter and the Tears
In all my fourteen years, I have never known...
That it was all meant to be..
Till now when i see...
That he is comforting me..
So im away
and i dont know if i will be back today
But I will definitely be back...
In time to help you pray...
In time to be there
when you need me most
Comments about An Away Message by Melissa Ferrer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl