Edward Kofi Louis
Amram 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Amram, ram, arm!
A set time,
With the muse of the West Wind! !
Blowing across the land.
Soot, foot, boot!
With the works of the truth.
Comments about Amram 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl