An Ant Gets Attention - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In absence of an elephant,
In absence of an antelope
And in absence of an earthworm,
Even an ant will capture your eyes.
With cleavage hidden, belly screened,
Without sleeveless or low back blouse,
A woman can still get a man’s notice
With her face, ears, nape and lock
Comments about An Ant Gets Attention by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl