And I'Ll Waste Away - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
You are my heart.
You are my soul.
Without you, I die,
a tumbleweed, an endless roll.
You are a mirror,
a mirror so am I.
You are the tear
I am, the cry...
Comments about And I'Ll Waste Away by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl