Beyond - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
To join, with the beyond.
to the Inner Core that ties,
the Inner Core that bonds.
One, with the Eternal Ripple,
the ever circlings, of Life's Pond.
to stay, evermore, evermore...
To touch, the beyond.
Oneness in Heart,
woven as song,
To setting Sun,
the new Day dawned,
Then abide, evermore, evermore.
The strugglings with Heart,
the duelings with time,
while age crept up, ever so incessant.
The wrestlings, the sculptings
of past tears for those future years
to finally find, the Heart must bind,
evermore with the beyond, ...in the Present.
Comments about Beyond by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl