And, If He Tells You ? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
And if he tells you, that,
He loves you very much, what,
Would you do?
Will you say it too?
Or, wait for some time, to see,
If his feelings, are, may be,
A spread of a moment, an excitement,
And not, what he really meant?
Life, has small secrets, in simple words,
While feelings, embraces, our thoughts!
Logic and ratio, can't be an unswer,
But only your HEART, can be the MASTER!
Comments about And, If He Tells You ? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl