An X And An Y, Ask Why? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
A x and a y
Are asking sometime why?
Why on this, and why on that,
And why, do you have a high hat?
Even if they say, Hey..
You want to be, higher than,
The biggest DNA,
Just make your hair, some FAN!
Comments about An X And An Y, Ask Why? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl