Angel Devil & The Man - Poem by vijay gupta
Angel devil & the man
Do not do.
Botherations always live in our mind.
This stage comes when we are going to do any wrong act.
Angel advises not to do the wrong work.
Devil insists to do the wrong act.
He is the master of sin.
Angel is the master of piousness.
Piousness lives in our soul.
We should hear the voice of our soul.
It will bring happiness to every one in the society.
Comments about Angel Devil & The Man by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl