U Win Kyi
Animal Rights(Crab Cooked Alive) - Poem by U Win Kyi
I felt very sad
after seeing the crabs,
being tied in hands and legs.
Then they were put into a pot of water.
Did you think they couldn't be happier?
Oh, no! the fire beneath made water hotter and hotter.
They started to get panic.
But they could not move a bit.
Popping up their eyes...so round and big.
The crabs called out for help.
No one could hear until their shell became red.
Then they were ready for dinner table to be served.
Now there approaching is cold winter.
Tens of thousand of crab will be eaten by consumers.
Crabs cooked alive is good as virility booster.
Comments about Animal Rights(Crab Cooked Alive) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl