Another Round Please - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
Around and around we go,
And where we stop only heaven knows.
The problem with this Is that is quite so,
If we don't know where we are going,
How do we know where we have been?
Comments about Another Round Please by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: heaven
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl