Another Way To Say - Poem by Douglas Scotney
Calling a 'title' (like 'king')an 'addition',
like Shakespeare did,
makes one think (me at least)
of calling 'gravity' 'attraction'.
Time and distance are large enough
to accommodate an explosion
and for the nearby to clean it up
(with mop and broom or attraction) .
Comments about Another Way To Say by Douglas Scotney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda