Anxiety Attack #1 - Poem by Thomas Dorman
i am on fire.
i am having a panic attack.
i am without muscles.
i am without thought.
my lips are pursed shut by nature.
my brain is exploding,
taking me with it.
i am dead.
Comments about Anxiety Attack #1 by Thomas Dorman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl