Anxious Moments - Poem by Audrey Heller
Anxious moments, are shared by all!
And often can be, your very down fall!
Don't let yourself, get into a tail spin,
for if you do, you never, can win! When
these moments strike, shoo them away,
if you can. As you know, you'll not accept
it. It's never, been a part of your plan! Who,
hasn't had moments, of being doubtful? Or
have cause, of considerable, alarm. It's then,
we have to turn our thoughts, to the positive
side and believe, they'll be no harm! There's
no point, in letting yourself, become anxious!
It certainly, doesn't do, any good! You have to
rise, above it all, then stand tall. Then watch it
work out, as best as it, could!
Comments about Anxious Moments by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl