Arguing Feelings - Poem by Jinky Depio
Feelings, Feelings, Feelings
Playing inside my heart
Gently conquering my vision
My body making its own action.
Oh! How to cure the wounded heart
Which the feelings in chaos torn apart
Oh! How can I calm myself
When every good thing has left.
I hate it when I feel so weak
Being alone makes me sick
Anger, why do you exist?
You're the reason why I'm like this.
Sadness, today please leave
I don't want you to stay indeed
Happiness, I hope you know
You're the reason I still glow.
Oh! Feelings, Feelings, Feelings
Please stop in arguing
Sometimes I just hope you're gone
So my wounded heart will now be calm.
Comments about Arguing Feelings by Jinky Depio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl