I Believe I Will - Poem by Jinky Depio
Like a river, the time flows
Pictures of the past my heart shows
Remembering the things that have been done
Longing for the persons that seems to be gone
But one also needs to move as time goes
Be present minded and oh! don't be lost
For the past must not be a sad memory
Inspiration is what it must always be.
Uncertain, what will my future bring?
Will I ever be able to reach my dream?
Secrets that fate always had
These things we should trust only to God.
Although vague, one thing is for sure
I'll do what's best for a secured future
And everything shall then proceed
Yes! I believe I will succeed!
Comments about I Believe I Will by Jinky Depio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl