Arms Of Love - Poem by Naveed Akram
What is his fascination in ams of love?
They move fast and slow with crawling feet,
Realising the religion of the outlying dove,
That cleaves and grieves for flight of an athlete.
The dove is a beating dove of cheated thinking,
So what was the bird of doers and heads?
A clinging fountain of old and right among
The height of the rains so often in shreds.
What is the sowing and so on?
What spreads in legions and measures of gold?
You must argue and fight in the Amazon,
With queen and darts of the very bold.
Comments about Arms Of Love by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl