Around And Around - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Sliver by snake, venomous to silver.
Gold plated eyes, million dollar goodbyes.
Spun by spider, webbed not to a spider.
The curse of tamabda, inhaled with a gale.
The darkish horse rides with death due coarse.
What will be found by the seeker without a keeper.
Do you hear the pin drop, the devil is about.
He too, moves around without a sound.
He too, seeks you.
What will you find.
What was lost, was never suppose to be found.
The reason why I square around the circle.
Around and around.
Comments about Around And Around by Unic Cjonr
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda