Edward Kofi Louis
As I Trace Your Steps - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A very special person,
You are the only one that my heart wants;
So, allow me to see the smile on your face.
At the night time,
With the beam of the moon! !
Allow me to be touched by your love.
Believes of your muse,
Pleaded with your works;
But the truth is the key.
Virtually with positive morals.
want to see your face!
To embrace my heart with your sweet love;
As i trace your steps.
Comments about As I Trace Your Steps by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl