As You Wish - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Tears of blood are spilled,
As one by one, man dies.
Sails are torned to ribbons,
But one human still defies.
He notices a lamp,
Dusty but yet still clean.
He rubs the dust away,
And a genie appears, looking mean.
'I want this all to reverse.',
Waving his hand in a swish.
And the genies looks at him and says quietly,
'As you wish.'
Comments about As You Wish by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl