AfL y inf
Assuredly Fallen - Poem by AfL y inf
Your grin hatch me grin
Your laugh makes me laugh,
Your eyes are siren,
Which make my thoughts seem daft.
The day my sight felt on you
My feelings thrive and thrive.
On that first observation that knees tick and tacked
And those butterflies flick and flanked
I believe this doesn't sound too creepy.
Please don't think my thoughts have flown too frankly
Just know that what I deliver is true,
And that I have fallen profoundly for you,
Comments about Assuredly Fallen by AfL y inf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl