Tom Billsborough Poems
- Black Hole There's a black hole In my consciousness I feel...
- I Am Here "Chacun en soi et son ami vivra" Louise ...
- That Uncertain Smile Her smile may be like fire. But don't ...
- I Saw You Often I saw you often with your head bowed low, ...
- Evening Light My eyes now follow Trajectories of ...
- Pacific Days Washing the barrier reef, the Coral sea, ...
- Love Makes The World Go Flat Love makes the world go flat, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
There's a black hole
In my consciousness
I feel less whole
As it swallows up the light
Diminished by my lack of Faith,
Dark, dark, dark, I become
As the sun consumed by night.
In a distant park
A lone dog is heard to bark,
Lost, bereft of its master.
I too am lost
Cry out for guidance, Faith
As the gathering night encloses.
People with Faith, hold out your torch,
And bring me back to light.
You will not scorch me with your truths.